1. Examination scheme: (Internal and External Evaluation)
- Each student appears in the examination of theory/practical and continuous comprehensive examination system (CCE)/ internal assessment. The internal assessments are held in the manner prescribed from time to time in the scheme.
- Submits the job internship certificate/ Project Report, if notified by the syllabus/ scheme of examination.
- Receives in-plant training if prescribed by the Syllabus/Scheme of examination.
- The university has incorporated onscreen valuation system for evaluation of ESE theory examinations. External Evaluation is done after the end of every semester/ year for all those theory and practical courses as prescribed by the Syllabus/ Schemes / Scheme of examination of the various programs run at the university.
- The unsuccessful Regular Students of End semester Examination are allowed for Re- examination which is conducted within 15 days of declaration of result.
- Students have to be present for at least for one external examination of End semester to be allowed to appear for Re- examination, however in some exceptional cases Hon Vice Chancellor exercising her/his power can allow students to appear for Re- examination.
- Those candidates who fail in re- examination can appear to supplementary examination with the next semester examination.
- Students who have missed their end semester examination can directly appear at supplementary examination as ex- students.
- Promotion to next semester would be finalized after the re- exam of subsequent End semester Examination as per notification number 4 issued by the university.
- Standard of Passing
2. Minimum marks for passing the examination:
Examinees are not declared to have passed unless S/he secures at least 40% marks in each head of passing theory/ practical/Sessional/ Mid-term examination in each semester and in aggregate of all the semesters.
However for programs under PCI, ICAR, AICTE, MCI, NCTE, Bar Council of India, (Apex Bodies) their rules from time to time are applicable.
Submissions are received from the students in physical form as well as digital from the University requirement of maintaining the records of the work done by the students.