Overview of Program:
The Hospitality industry dealing with all types of guest accommodation such as luxury hotels, resorts, boutique hotels, guesthouses, motels, inns, hostels, hospitals and also gives an opportunity to explore the aviation industry, cruise , merchant navy. It also provides banquet services and convention halls for large scale events.
Provides guest travellers with food, drinks, services, and shelter while they are away from home.
Enhances guest experience by making them feel like “home away from home”.
What is hospitality management?
- System involving the management related to the hotel business.
- Involves learning of the management techniques that covers all aspects of managing a hotel business including hotel administration, sales & marketing, housekeeping, accounts, maintenance, food management, catering, and beverage management, tourism management, public relation management , event management.
- Industry needs specialists to carry out each type of functions to eliminate any errors.
- The hospitality business offers a wide range of career opportunities.
- Hospitality management provides with vital roles and also gives an opportunity to enhance your leadership skills.
- Plenty of room for advancement in your field of specialization.
- We are the only institute in Central India accredited with IFCA, World Chef Association and Young Chef Association.
- IFCA is Indian Federation of Culinary Associations.
- Our college is located in Hingna, Wadi Link road , Nagpur and Angangaon Bari road,Amravati.
- Raisoni Group has 24 Institutes and 25000 Students, 800 Classrooms headed by our founder and chairman Mr. Sunil Raisoni.
- We have top notch faculty having a wide industrial experience in academics and their respective subject skills.
- We have an excellent placement program, students will be placed in leading star properties and all sectors of hospitality industries.
- Sales / Marketing Manager
- GRE ( Guest Relation Executive)
- Head Chef /Sous Chef
- Event Manager
- Food and beverage Executive/ Manager
- Front office coordinator
- Housekeeping Executive / Manager
- Catering Manager
- Tourism Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Flight attendant
- Restaurant Manager
- Reservation Manager
List of Programs Offered:
- Bachelors in Hospitality Studies (3 years)
- Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts (3 years)
- Diploma in Craftsmanship in F&B Service and Bartending (1 year)
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionary (1 year)
- Diploma in Housekeeping and Front office (1 Year)
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga
- Diploma in Studio Management
- Diploma in Travel & Tourism
Facilities We Offered:
- Hostel, Mess and bus Facilities.
- In-house medical facilities.
- Recreational & Sports Activities.
- Well Equipped Library.
- State of the Art Practical Rooms.
- Spacious class Rooms with modern teaching amenities.
- Cultural Events like Dhamal Dandiya, food festival, theme dinner, culinary competition , International Chef Conference, social gathering, Literature Festival etc.
- Guest lectures from celebrity chefs and renowned hospitality personalities to enhance your soft skills.