AREA OF INTEREST: Handling of the laboratory instruments, Quality assurance and Quality development in tablet formulation.
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Presently working as Assistant Professor in School of Pharmacy. She has joined this organization in July 2017. She has 6 Years of experience in teaching field ,3 Years experience in hospital pharmacy, 6 Months experience as trainee in ZIM Laboratories in QA & QC Department and also 6 Months experience as laboratory technician in Pathology LAB.
Areas of interests are performing different tests in hematology and handling of different instruments in the laboratory like Analyzer, CBC Counter. Quality testing in the research laboratory, performing different tablet formulation with diluents parameters.
M. Pharmacy research work done on the effect of different diluents and granulation techniques on physicochemical parameters and release of Metformin Hydrochloride tablet Under the guidance of Dr. Ujwala.N.Mahajan Madam and Co-Guide Prof. F.S.Kazi Sir.
OTHER ACTIVITIES ATTENDED:
1. Attended as a delegatee in II International ENTHOPHARMACOPOEIA held at Nagpur 2015
2. Attended Novel Teaching Training Program me held at Dadasaheb Balapande College of Pharmacy, Besa, Nagpur 2014
3. Worked in RAC as an examiner 2014,2015,2016,2017
4. Worked as an External Examiner for BCP, HAP, Pharmaceutics & HCP practical examiner
SHORT TREM COURSE:
1. Completed PGDMLT COURSE from Nagpur, MSBTE in 2010