Dr. Anshu DudheAssistant Professor
B.Pharm. in Pharmacy
M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Academic / Research in years : 11 years
International /National Journal
1. Anshu chaudhary , Anoop singh, Prabhakar kumar Sharma, Novel Series of Pyrimidine Derivatives as Anti-inflammatory Agents, Walailak Journal of Science and Technology (WJST), Vol 13, No 10 (2016)
2. Anshu chaudhary , Anoop singh, Prabhakar kumar Sharma,Method development and validation of potent pyrimidine derivative by U.V- Visible Spectrophotometer,Organic Medicinal Chemistry letters,Vol 4 (2014)
3. Anshu Chaudhary, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Shiv Jee Kashyap, Jitendra Kumar Gupta, Rupesh Dudhe, Prabhakar Verma, Insignificant anticancer activity of novel substituted pyrimidine derivatives Journal of Negative Result 2011,2(2), 62-68. DOI:10.4103/0976-9234.90213
4. Rupesh Dudhe, Pramod K. Sharma, Anshu C. Dudhe, and Prabhakar K. Verma, Synthesis and antioxidant activity of 6-Aryl-3,4-Dihydro-1-(tetrahydro-3,4-dihydroxy -5-(Hydr, internatiooxymethyl)-Furan-2-yl)-4- Phenylpyrimidine-2(1H) – thione Derivative, Eur. Chem.Bull.2013,2(6),341-347.
5. Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma, V. K. Singh, Anshu Chaudhary, N. Kumar and P. K. Verma, Anticancer activity of ribose fused pyrimidine derivative by SRB assay method, international Journal of pure and applied chemistry, 7(4) 2012,332-339.
6. Anshu Chaudhary, Prabhakar Verma, and Rupesh Dudhe. Significant anti-microbial activity of novel Pyrimidine derivatives. Elixir Pharmacy 45 (2012) 7956-7963.
7. Anshu Chaudhary, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Prabhakar Verma, Nitin Kumar, Rupesh Dudhe., Microwave assisted synthesis of novel pyrimidine derivatives and investigation of their analgesic and ulcerogenic activity, Medicinal chemistry research., 2011 (DOI:10:1007/S00044-011-9907-7) ISSN-1554-8120, IF-1.2.
8. Jitendra K. Gupta, Pramod K. Sharma, Rupesh Dudhe, Sambhu C. Mondal, Anshu Chaudhary and Prabhakar K. Verma, Synthesis and analgesic activity of novel Pyrimidine derivatives of Coumarin moiety. Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica and Drug Research, Vol. 68 No. 5 pp. 785-793, 2011. ISSN 0001-6837 IF-0.33
9. Anshu Chaudhary, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Prabhakar Verma, Nitin Kumar, Rupesh Dudhe., Synthesis of novel pyrimidine derivative and its biological evaluation., Analele University din\Bucuresti – Chimie (serie nouă), 2011, 20(02)123 – 140 ISSN-1844-0401, IF-0.53
10. J. K. Gupta, P.K. Sharma, Anshu Chaudhary, P. K.Verma, R. Dudhe., Analgesic study of novel pyrimidine derivatives linked with coumarin moiety, Medicinal chemistry research, 2011 DOI 10.1007/s00044-011-9675-4. IF- 1.2.
11. J. K. Gupta , P.K. Sharma, R. Dudhe, Anshu Chaudhary and P. K. Verma., Synthesis, analgesic & ulcerogenic activity of novel pyrimidine derivative of coumarin Moiety ., Analele UniversităŃii din Bucuresti – Chimie (serie nouă),2011, l 19 ( 2) 09 – 21.( ISSN 1454-2749, E-ISSN 2065-1619 ) (pISSN 1220-871X, eISSN 1844-0401) IF-0.53.
12. Dudhe R, Sharma P. K., Choudhary A., Verma P. K., Gokulan P. D., Goel S., A novel synthesis and pharmacological activity of substituted Pyrazol derivatives ., International Journal of Pharmacy Research., 2010. 1(2): 55-64, (ISSN no 0975-2366).
13. Jitendra K. Gupta, Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, Kumari Varuna, P.K. Sharma and P.K. Verma, A review on the synthesis and therapeutic potential of pyrimidine derivatives., International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2010, 1( 5) 34-49, (ICV-4.57).
14. Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma and P. K. Verma., Biochemical evaluation of some metabolites during In-vitro adventitious shoots bud differentiation and plantlet regeneration in Celastrus Paniculatus willd ., Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol.10 (2) 2009, 7-10 (ISSN no 0973-2381).
15. Pawan K. Mishra, Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma and P. K. Verma., Synthesis and biological evaluation of N3- (4-substituted phenyl)-N5-phenyl-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3,5-diamine derivatives ., oriental journal of chemistry .25 (02)2009, (ISSN: 0970020X).
16. Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma., Synthesis and biological evaluation of 2-Amino-5 (methyl-3-benzoyl)-1, 3, 4-oxadiazole derivatives, Oriental Journal of Chemistry. 2007, Vol 23(3), 1101-04, (ISSN: 0970020X).
International /National Conference
1. Poster presented on Synthesis of Pyrimidine Derivative in “Nnational conference on Recent Advancements in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Clinical Research, 15 april 2017.
2. Poster on Microwave assisted synthesis of Pyrimidine Derivatives in National Conference on Novel & Emerging Approaches in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research 31st May 2014 at R.V. Northland Institute
3. Poster presented on “Asthma-A diseases grips world’s under threat” in second International Conference on recent advantage in Biomedical and Therapeutic science, Bundelkhand University Jhansi (U.P.) (2005).
Text Book/ Book Chapters
Insignificant anticancer activity of Novel Pyrimidine derivative in LAP Lambert Academic Publishing in U.S.A. ISBN No: 978-3-659-17270-0 in 2012.Achievements :
1. Life Member in APTI.
2. Successfully completed the distance learning ‘’General course on Intellectual Property” from March 1 to April 15, 2009 conducted by world Intellectual Property organization (WIPO) Worldwide Academy GENEVE.