Area of interest: Synthesis of novel drugs, Biological Evaluation of Synthesized drugs and Analytical method validation.
Brief background: Currently working as an Assistant Professor in School of Pharmacy. Completed Ph.D in 2015 & research area of Ph.D is Synthesis, Biological evaluation and validation of some new Pyrimidine derivatives. She has joined G H Raisoni University in July 2017 as Assistant Professor. She has 12 years of Teaching Experience. She has guided 04 UG Projects.
Her Area of interest is Synthesis of novel drugs, Biological Evaluation of Synthesized drugs and Analytical method validation.
List of publications:
1.Anshu C. Dudhe, Anoop Kumar, and Prabhakar Verma. Method development and validation of potent pyrimidine derivative by UV-VIS spectrophotometer, Organic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2014, 4:15, 1-6.
2.Anshu C. Dudhe, Anoop Kumar, and Prabhakar Verma. Novel series of pyrimidine derivatives as anti-inflammatory agents. Walailak J Sci & Tech, 2015
3.Rupesh Dudhe, Pramod K. Sharma, Anshu C. Dudhe, and Prabhakar K. Verma, Synthesis and antioxidant activity of 6-Aryl-3,4-Dihydro-1-(tetrahydro-3,4-dihydroxy -5-(Hydr, internatiooxymethyl)-Furan-2-yl)-4- Phenylpyrimidine-2(1H) – thione Derivative, Eur. Chem.Bull.2013,2(6),341-347.
4.Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma, V. K. Singh, Anshu Chaudhary, N. Kumar and P. K. Verma, Anticancer activity of ribose fused pyrimidine derivative by SRB assay method, international Journal of pure and applied chemistry, 7(4) 2012,332-339.
5.Anshu Chaudhary, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Shiv Jee Kashyap, Jitendra Kumar Gupta, Rupesh Dudhe, Prabhakar Verma, Insignificant anticancer activity of novel substituted pyrimidine derivatives Journal of Negative Result 2011,2(2), 62-68. DOI:10.4103/0976-9234.90213
6.Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma, V. K. Singh, Anshu Chaudhary, N. Kumar and P. K. Verma, Anticancer activity of ribose fused pyrimidine derivative by SRB assay method, international Journal of pure and applied chemistry, 7(4) 2012,332-339.
7.Anshu Chaudhary, Prabhakar Verma, and Rupesh Dudhe. Significant anti-microbial activity of novel Pyrimidine derivatives. Elixir Pharmacy 45 (2012) 7956-7963.
8.Anshu Chaudhary, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Prabhakar Verma, Nitin Kumar, Rupesh Dudhe., Microwave assisted synthesis of novel pyrimidine derivatives and investigation of their analgesic and ulcerogenic activity, Medicinal chemistry research., 2011 (DOI:10:1007/S00044-011-9907-7) ISSN-1554-8120, IF-1.2.
9.Jitendra K. Gupta, Pramod K. Sharma, Rupesh Dudhe, Sambhu C. Mondal, Anshu Chaudhary and Prabhakar K. Verma, Synthesis and analgesic activity of novel Pyrimidine derivatives of Coumarin moiety. Acta Poloniae Pharmaceutica and Drug Research, Vol. 68 No. 5 pp. 785-793, 2011. ISSN 0001-6837 IF-0.33
10. Anshu Chaudhary, Pramod Kumar Sharma, Prabhakar Verma, Nitin Kumar, Rupesh Dudhe., Synthesis of novel pyrimidine derivative and its biological evaluation., Analele University din\Bucuresti – Chimie (serie nouă), 2011, 20(02)123 – 140 ISSN-1844-0401, IF-0.53
11. J. K. Gupta, P.K. Sharma, Anshu Chaudhary, P. K.Verma, R. Dudhe., Analgesic study of novel pyrimidine derivatives linked with coumarin moiety, Medicinal chemistry research, 2011 DOI 10.1007/s00044-011-9675-4. IF- 1.2.
12. J. K. Gupta , P.K. Sharma, R. Dudhe, Anshu Chaudhary and P. K. Verma., Synthesis, analgesic & ulcerogenic activity of novel pyrimidine derivative of coumarin Moiety ., Analele UniversităŃii din Bucuresti – Chimie (serie nouă),2011, l 19 ( 2) 09 – 21.( ISSN 1454-2749, E-ISSN 2065-1619 ) (pISSN 1220-871X, eISSN 1844-0401) IF-0.53.
13. Dudhe R, Sharma P. K., Choudhary A., Verma P. K., Gokulan P. D., Goel S., A novel synthesis and pharmacological activity of substituted Pyrazol derivatives ., International Journal of Pharmacy Research., 2010. 1(2): 55-64, (ISSN no 0975-2366).
14. Jitendra K. Gupta, Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, Kumari Varuna, P.K. Sharma and P.K. Verma, A review on the synthesis and therapeutic potential of pyrimidine derivatives., International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2010, 1( 5) 34-49, (ICV-4.57).
15. Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma and P. K. Verma., Biochemical evaluation of some metabolites during In-vitro adventitious shoots bud differentiation and plantlet regeneration in Celastrus Paniculatus willd ., Adv. Pharmacol. Toxicol.10 (2) 2009, 7-10 (ISSN no 0973-2381).
16. Pawan K. Mishra, Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe,, P. K. Sharma and P. K. Verma., Synthesis and biological evaluation of N3- (4-substituted phenyl)-N5-phenyl-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3,5-diamine derivatives ., oriental journal of chemistry .25 (02)2009, (ISSN: 0970020X).
17. Anshu Chaudhary, Rupesh Dudhe, P. K. Sharma., Synthesis and biological evaluation of 2-Amino-5 (methyl-3-benzoyl)-1, 3, 4-oxadiazole derivatives, Oriental Journal of Chemistry. 2007, Vol 23(3), 1101-04, (ISSN: 0970020X).
- Poster presented on “Asthma-A diseases grips world’s under threat” in second International Conference on recent advantage in Biomedical and Therapeutic science, Bundelkhand University Jhansi (U.P.) (2005)
National Conference/Journal publications:
- Poster presented in Microwave Assisted Synthesis OF pyrimidine derivative in National conference at RV NORTHLAND, Greater noida (U.P.)
- Poster presented on Antimicrobial activity of coumarin substituted Pyrimidine Derivative in National conferenceon at galgotias UNIVERSITY, Greater noida (U.P)
- Poster presented on Biological activity of Parthenium hysterophorus in National conference at banaras HINDU University (U.P).
- Attended National conference At Rawatpura Sarkar COLLEGE, DATIA, M.P.
Short term courses attended:
1.Successfully completed the distance learning ‘’General course on Intellectual Property” from March 1 to April 15, 2009 conducted by world Intellectual Property organization (WIPO) Worldwide Academy GENEVE
1.Insignificant anticancer activity of Novel Pyrimidine derivative in LAP Lambert Academic Publishing in U.S.A. ISBN No: 978-3-659-17270-0 in 2012
Life time member of APTI