Area of interest: Photography, Trekking, Listening to music, Gardening
Brief Background: Presently working as Professor and Dean in School of Pharmacy. Ha has joined this organization in July 2017, with work experience of 20 Years in academics, administration and research field.
- Doctorate awarded in Pharmacy, Nagpur University, Nagpur,Maharashtra,
Topic : Inter-relationship between the electrical properties of adsorbed drug particles and suspension media with the electrokinetic potential of dispersions
Guides : Dr. (Prof.) A.K. Dorle, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dept of Pharmaceutics from Nagpur University, Nagpur and Dr. (Prof.) A.V. Kasture, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dept of Pharmaceutics from Nagpur University, Nagpur.
- Masters in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dept of Pharmaceutics from Nagpur University, Nagpur Maharashtra, in 1995 with 66%.
Topic : Effect of ratio of blends of Directly Compressible Excipients for low dose drugs
Guides : Dr. A.K. Dorle, Dr. S.B. Joshi and Mr. A.M. Agarwal April 1993
- Bachelor of Pharmacy from Nagpur College of Pharmacy, Nagpur Maharashtra, with 66.00%.
List of Publications:
- Effect on In Vitro Permeation of Carbamazepine in Existence of Various Additives in Ussing Chamber,Int. J. Pharm. Phytopharmacol. Res. 2014; 3 (4): 264-267.
- Design and Synthesis of Anti-Breast Cancer Agents, World Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2012, 1(1), 58-77.
- Microencapsulation techniques, factors influencing encapsulation efficiency, J. Microencap. 2010 (3), 187-197.
- Floating drug delivery system in Systematic Reviews in Pharmacy, January 2010.
- Formulation and evaluation of salbutamol sulphate transdermal patch, Indian J. Pharm. Res. Develop. April 2010, 2(2) Article no. 5
- Moringaoleifera (Drumstick): An Overview. Pharmacognosy reviews. Supp.2 (4), Jul-Dec, 2008, 7-13
- 196087/Grant/5937/2-11-2005. A process for novel Multi-active biodegradable and sustained release formulation for agricultural application. 1104/MUM/2002
- 4925/ MUM/2017.. Novel Adsorbates Of Carbamazepine Coprecipitate And Process For Their Preparation
- 1589/MUM/2012.. Adsorbates of Coprecipitate
- 1590/MUM/2012.. Spherical Agglomerates of Ibuprofen, Process for their preparation and Pharmaceutical Compositions Co.
- Research papers from Journal of Microencapsulation – Informa Healthcare
- Research papers from Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- External examiner for pre-PhD examination at Himalaya Pharmacy, Sikkim
- External examiner for PhD thesis of Aurangabad University
- External examiner for PhD thesis of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
International Conferences/Journal attended:
- International Conference of Frontiers in Pharmaceutical Science & Research 11th to 12th October 2014, Raipur
- National conference of Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology – Inculcating Collaborative Research Between Different Branches of Pharmacy and Allied Sciences – 2nd to 4th September 2014.
- International Conference of Materials Characterization Techniques 10th March – 12th March – 2014, Vellore
- Innovation Fair - 2013 of Chhattisgarh Council of Science and Technology – 31st Aug to 1st Sept 2013.
- IPSCON-2012, Permeation kinetics of irbesartan in presence of nicotinized intestinal epithelium tissue in Ussing Chamber held at Nagpur from 5 – 7th Jan 2013
- IPC Chennai Conference 2012, Formulation And Evaluation Of Fast Release Drug Dosage Form For Rapid Buccal Permeation, December 2012
- M.Pharm syllabus committee at CSVTU 2012
- Staff development AICTE programme as a resource person 2011, 2012
- Three days International conference of Indian Society for Electroanalytical Chemistry, Mumbai, DM-ISEAC-2011.
- International Seminar on Recent Advances and Challenges in Pharmaceutical Industry 2010, organized by College of Pharmacy Koradi, Kamptee & CIPPARA
- CIPPARA conference on aerosols
- Three days International conference of ICCE, Indore in 2005
- IPC 2003
- B. Pharm Syllabus committee at Pune University 2002
- IPC 2002
- Zeta Potential and its Biomedical Significance at Pharmaceutical Summit and Expo, 8-10th Oct 2015 at New Delhi
- Zeta Potential and its Biomedical Significance at Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur, 2013 AICTE sponsored staff development programme
- Zeta Potential and its Biomedical Significance at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur, 2012 AICTE sponsored staff development programme
- Innovations in Pharmacy Education, Research & Profession at Columbia Institute of Pharmacy, Raipur, 2011 AICTE sponsored staff development programme
- B. Pharm students of Apollo College of Pharmacy, Durg, 2010
- M. Pharm students of Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Pharmacy, Durg, 2009
- Role of Electronanofibres in pharmaceuticals at Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Pharmacy, Durg, 2009
- Effect of electrical current on biological, Tellakula Jalayya Polisetty Somasundaram College, Guntur, 2008
- Physiological role of free radicals and antioxidants at Rawatpura Sarkar Institute of Pharmacy, Datia, 2008
Short term courses attended:
- Faculty Training Workshop – “Teaching with Animations” – Allana College of Pharmacy, Pune, on 10th May 2017.
- 1993 First Prize in Essay competition at college level
- 2005 Best paper presentation at International Conference of ICCE 2005
- for Drug diffusion studies across epithelial barrier in Ussing Chamber Part I and II.
- 2011Best Innovative paper at International Conference Indian Society for Electroanalytical Chemistry, Mumbai, DM-ISEAC-2011- Electrocrystallization of Molecular Aspirin. An Approach to Augment Crystal Properties.
- Pharm Students: 55
- Pharm Students: 20
- Contact angle studies for determining interaction between polymer and other excipients
- Intestinal permeation studies in Ussing Chamber
- Crystallization – cocrystallization techniques for enhancing pharmaceutical parameters
- Zeta potential, its influence and its applications in the pharmaceutical field as well in Biologicals.
- Biomedical Studies and formulation of naturally occurring antioxidants
- Novel drug delivery systems like Transdermal drug delivery system
- Life member of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India MA/LM 565
- Life member of Central India Pharmacy Promotion and Research Association