Dr. Vaishali KohaleAssistant Professor
AREA OF INTEREST: Fruit Science, Vegetable Science, Post Harvest Technology
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Presently working as Assistant Professor in Horticulture Department, School of Agricultural Science. She has joined this organization in July 2017. She has 3 Years of experience in teaching field. She has completed B.Sc from Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola in 2007. She did Post Graduation from University of Agricultural Science, Dharward, Karnataka in 2009. Pursed Doctor of Philosophy from Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri in 2013. She has qualified NET examination in 2014. Area of interests are Fruit science, Vegetable science, Post harvest technology.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Poster presentation entitled “Effect of time and intensity of pruning on fruitfulness of Sharad seedless grapes.” At International Conference on “Integrated land use planning for smart Agriculture- An Agenda for Sustainable land management” organized by ICAR-NBSS&LUP campus, Nagpur, India November 10-13,2016
NATIONAL CONFERENCE/JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
1. Presented a paper entitled "Evaluation of quality of sapota beverages during storage " at the XV Vasantrao Naik Memorial National Agriculture Seminar on “Technology for Sustainable Horticulture in Rainfed Areas” organized by Dr. P.D.K.V., Akola (M.S) during January 20-21, 2012
2. Participated and Abstract published in National Seminar on “Protected cultivation of horticultural crops and value addition.” at Department of Horticulture, Allahabad School of Agriculture during 29th -30th November 2013.
3. Abstract (2) published in “Indian Horticulture congress 2014 an International event Horticulture for Inclusive Growth”, November 6th -9th , 2014, Coimbatore
4. Vaishali Kohale. Studies on preparation of sapota burfi. Bioinfolet 9(3): 336-340, 2012 Vaishali Kohale. Preparation of sapota chocolate. Bioinfolet 9(3): 341-342, 2012
5. Vaishali Kohale.Effect of pruning on quality of Sharad Seedless grapes. Bioinfolet 10 (1B): 291-294, 2013
6. Vaishali Kohale.Effect of pruning on fruiting of Sharad Seedless grapes. Bioinfolet 10 (1B): 300-302, 2013
7. Vaishali Kohale.Evaluation of quality of sapota beverages during storage. J. Asian Hort., July-Sep 2009, 5(4): 148-152
POPULAR ARTICLES: 12
1. Indian society of soil survey & land use planning
2. Indian society of cotton improvement
3. Indian society of citriculture
1. Give the one radio talk on M giri radio station 90.4 FM. Entitled “organic farming and Methods of preparation of organic manures.
1 Qualified ICAR National Eligibility Test (NET) examination (2014)
2 Qualified the Exam ICAR JRF for seeking the admission in M.Sc. (2007)