Dr. Mahesh BhoyarAssistant Professor
AREA OF INTEREST: Fruit Breeding, Genetic Resources, Tree Architecture, Crop improvement,etc.
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Currently working as Assistant Professor in Horticulture Department, School of Agriculture. He has joined this organization in September 2017. He has completed Ph.D. (Horticulture) Fruit Science from Dr. YS Parmar University, Solan; done my M.Sc. (Horticulture) from Junagadh Agricultural University, Gujarat. He has more than 5 years of field research experience as well as 2 year of teaching experience.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Bhoyar MG and Kumar K. 2016. Suitability of seedling origin mangoes for distinctive consumptive use. Advances in Life Sciences 5(16): 6011-6013.
2. Bhoyar MG, Ramdevputra MV and Shinde VB. 2016. Economic feasibility of applying foliar nutrition in guava (Psidium guajava L.) cv. Sardar L-49. International Journal of Farm Sciences 6(3): 155-158.
3. Bhoyar MG and Ramdevputra MV. 2016. Effect of foliar spray of zinc, iron and boron on the growth, yield and sensory characters of guava (Psidium guajava L.) cv. Sardar L-49. Journal of Applied and Natural Science 8(2): 701–704.
4. Shinde VB, Kareta KM and Bhoyar MG. 2015. Studies on physico-chemical characteristics of pulp prepared from different varieties of mango stored under different temperature, Multilogic in Science, V(XII): 251-255.
5. Bhoyar MG and Darvankar M. 2015. Modern techniques for salt stress management in fruit crops. Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology : 24-28.
6. Bhoyar MG and Gavkare OJ. 2014. Possible use of parthenium-An agriculture waste, Journal of Industrial Pollution Control 30(2): 233-236.
7. Bhoyar MG, Gavkare OJ and Ghumare V. 2013. E.M. technology and its impact on organic horticulture, Popular Kheti 1(4): 107-112.
8. Bhoyar MG and Ramdevputra MV. 2017. Effect of Foliar Spray of Zinc, Iron and Boron on Quality of Guava (Psidium guajava L.) cv. Sardar L-49. Trends inBioscience 8(2): 8109-8111.
Popular Articles: 13
Book : 1
1. 3rd International Conference on Parthenium, New Delhi 2010
2. 2nd Bio Resources and Stress management, Hyderabad 2015
3. 6th Indian Horticultural Congress, Coimbatore 2014.
4. Interdisciplinary International Seminar, Bhillai. 2015.
5. Inter University Research Festival, Amravati 2009.
6. Functional food a new concept for sustainable livelihood, Junagadh 2011.
7. Krishi Yashwant, Kolhapur. 2009
8. Agricultural Biotechnology for sustainable productivity, Amravati 2010
9. 7th Indian Horticultural Congress, New Delhi 2016.