Dr. Chetan BondreAssistant Professor
BRIEF BACKGROUND: He has completed B.Sc. in Agriculture; he did M.Sc. in Agricultural Entomology & pursued Ph.D. in Agricultural Entomology. He has joined this organization in June 2017. Currently working as a Assistant Professor in Department of Entomology, School of Agriculture. He has 3 years of experience in academics. Professional interest area is In-depth knowledge of common insect, disease problems and insects relevant to yield quality and seed.
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNAL: 09
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES/JOURNAL: 15
1. Published paper at ecology environment and conservation - “Efficacy of insecticides against shoot and fruit borer, Leucinodes orbonalis (Guen.) in brinjal”
2. Published paper at Progressive Research – An International Journal “climate change a new emerging threat to plant pathology”
3. Published paper at Progressive Research – An International Journal “Studies on succession and population dynamics of major insect pests of sesame”
4. Published paper at ecology environment and conservation “Efficacy of Different Insecticides with NAA and Urea in Spray Mixture on Chickpea Infesting Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner)”
5. Published paper at Ecology environment and conservation “Reaction of soybean varieties against Bihar hairy caterpillar (Spilosoma obliqua Walk.)”
6. Published paper at advances in Life Sciences name entitled “Bio Efficacy of Newer Insecticides Against Gram Pod Borer (Helicoverpa armigera Hubner)”
7. Published paper at advances in Life Sciences name entitled “Succession and Incidence of Insect Pest on Green gram (Vigna radiate L. Wilzek) during Summer Season”
8. Published paper at International journal of Agriculture sciences “ Study the population dynamics of Helicoverpa armigera (hubner) on chickpea”
9. Published extended abstract at Indian Ecological Society : International Conference 2016 on Natural Resource Management: Ecological Perspectives name entitled “Studies on Succession and Population Dynamics of Major Insect Pests of Sesame”
1. Member of the Editorial Board of the Trends in Biosciences Journal.
2. Member of the Editorial Board of the Advances in Life Sciences Journal.
3. Life and conservatory member of Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Samiti, Hisar- Hariyana.
4. Life member of Society for scientific development and agriculture technology/ progressive research journal.
5. Life member of Society of human resource and innovation / technofem journal.
1. Received Young Scientist award at National Conference on “Global research Initiatives for sustainable Agriculture and Allied Sciences” held during December 2017 at Rajasthan college of Agriculture, MPAUT, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
2. Received Scientist Associate award at National Conference on “Innovative and Current Advances in Agriculture and Allied Sciences” held during December 2016 at Prof. Jayshankar Telenana State agriculture university Hyderabad (T.S)
3. Received Fellow Award at National Conference on “Advances in global research in agriculture and technology” during March 2017 at Agra.