Prof. Trunal JambholkarAssistant Professor
AREA OF INTEREST: Signal Processing, Biomedical Image Processing
BRIEF BACKGROUND: He has received Bachelor of Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from RGPV, Bhopal in 2011, and also received Master of Technology Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jalandhar, Punjab in 2015. Presently working as Assistant Professor in ECE Department, School of Engineering & Technology. He has joined this organization in July 2017. He has 2 Years of experience in teaching field.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Trunal Jambholkar and D. Gurve ; “Application of Empirical Wavelet Transform (EWT) on Images to Explore Brain Tumor” Accepted in ISPCC 2015 IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control and published in IEEE Xplore.
2. Trunal jambholkar, B. S. Saini and Indu saini ; “An Adaptive Thresholding Technique for QRS-Complex Detection in ECG Signal Based on Empirical Wavelet Transform” Published in IJMEI, InderScience Journal.
SHORT TERM COURSES ATTENDED:
1. 30 days Training from Telecommunication Intern - BSNL Chhindwara, MP
2. 15 days Training from Akashwani station Chhindwara.
3. One week Training on Emerging Trends of Research in Electronics and Communication under TEQIP-II at NIT Jalandhar.
4. One week Self-Finance Short Term Course on Electronics and Communication System Design Aspects Organized by Dept. of ECE, NIT Jalandhar.
5. Participated and presented a paper titled “Application of Empirical Wavelet Transform (EWT) on Image to Explore Brain Tumor” in ISPCC 2015 IEEE Conference Organized by Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India, during 24-26 sep, 2015.
6. Attended one day brain storming session at GHRCE Nagpur in January 2018.