AREA OF INTEREST: Machine Design, Mechanics of Material, Kinematics of Machines.
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Presently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology. I have joined this organization in the July 2017. She has 3 Years of teaching Experience. She has completed bachelors from Govt. Engineering College, Jabalpur ( M.P) in 2010, and completed Master of Engineering in Machine Design( Mechanical Engg.) in 2014 from the same college.
Her Research area was to find the biomechanical behavior of human left tibia bone of different age group male and female patients, and to develop the three-dimensional finite element models of left tibia bone and estimation of stresses and deformation within whole tibia bone. Her software skills are ABAQUS, MIMICS, and ANSYS. Areas of interests are Design of Machine Elements, Mechanics of Materials, and Kinematics of Machines.
1. Namrata Phate, Veerendra Kumar, “Finite Element Analysis of Human Tibia Bone”. International journal of Engineering Associates (IJEA), ISSN: 2320-0804.Volume 3 Issue 7, July 2014
2. Namrata Phate, Veerendra Kumar “Three- Dimensional Finite Element Analysis of Human Tibia Bone” the International Journal of Scientific Research Engineering & Technology (IJSRET), ISSN 2278–0882. Volume 3 Issue 1, April 2014
3. Accepted paper entitled “Biomechanical Analysis of Human Tibia Bone: “A Review” in the Journal of Biomedical and Bioengineering.
SHORT TERM COURSES ATTENDED:
1. Auto- Cad training programme in Govt. Engineering College (GEC), Jabalpur (M. P.) -2009
2. ANSYS training programme from MSME-Tool Room, Central Institute of Tool Design, Hyderabad – 2012
3. Attended two Days all India Seminar on Bio-Medical Engineering, Jabalpur (M. P.) - 2012