AREA OF INTEREST: English Grammar, Indian Writing in English
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Prof. Kalyani Dubey joined GH Raisoni University on October1, 2018 as Assistant Professor. in the department of English. Her qualification includes, M.A. (English Literature), B.Ed , & MBA (HR).Her area of expertise is English Grammar and literature. She has a vast experience of 15 years of teaching in senior secondary schools and colleges. She teaches English with LSRW technique to the students from the rural background for speedy learning. She teaches communication skills in the school of Engineering, School of Pharmacy & School of Agriculture.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
• Akhilesh A. Nimje, Kalyani Tripathi Dubey, “The Socratic Lecture Model: An Effective Teaching Pedagogy in Changing Educational Scenario”, IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 14, Issue 6, (Sept. – Oct. 2013), pp 117-121.
• Kalyani Tripathy Dubey, Akhilesh A. Nimje, “A Study of Critical Comparative Analysis of Ancient Indian Education and Present Education System” International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering Science and Management (ICRTESM-15), 15th March 2015, JNU, New Delhi.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE/JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS:
• Kalyani Tripathy Dubey, Akhilesh A. Nimje, “Importance of Ancient Indian Education and its Implementation in Modern Education System”, UGC Sponsored National Conference on Management Prepositions in Shrimadbahgvadgita – Its Present day Relevance, 14-15 February, 2015.
• Kalyani Dubey, "Othello as a Depiction of Misunderstanding and an Absence of Faith and Omkara as its Indianized Depiction Par Excellence" ,published in the Literary Adaptations- From Page to Screen- A Study in Films.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES AT PREVIOUS INSTITUTIONS, NAGPUR.
• Teachers' Training.
• Students' Training.
• Professor In Charge of Training and Placement from First Year Dept.
• Professor In Charge of Student Affairs from First Year Department.
• Students' counselor
• Teachers' Counselor
• In charge of women Grievance and empowerment cell.
• Designing club activities for the students and teachers.
• Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
• Chhattisgarh English Teachers' Association (CETA)
AWARDS: Received BEST TEACHER award twice from Regional Directorate of DAV Public School. Bhilai,CG