AREA OF INTEREST: Cloud Computing, Programming Languages
BRIEF BACKGROUND: Presently working as Assistant Professor in CSE Department, School of Engineering & Technology. He has joined this organization in July 2017. He has more than 7 Years of experience in teaching UG students. He enjoys studying and teaching new technology.
He has completed B.E from YCCE in year 2010. Same year he has joined GNIT, Nagpur as Assistant Professor in Computer Science & Engineering Department. In year 2011, he has joined M.Tech program as a student in CSE department of PIET, Nagpur. Here under the guidance of Dr. L H Patil , he completed his M.Tech Thesis on the topic “Performance Analysis in Enhancing Augmented Reality Application Using Cloudlet.”. He also worked as Exam In-charge for SUMMER 2016 RTMNU Theory Examination.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. Efficient use of available network in mobile for executing mobile application with real time constraints. A D Saraf ,Prof.U Thakur ,Prof. L H Patil,IJCE Vol-05 Issue-06 http://www.enggjournals.com/ijcse/doc/IJCSE13-05-06-128.pdf
2. Mobile Phone Cloning: History, Present Scenario and Precautionary Techniques. Prof.Manjusha Talmale ,Prof.Abhishek Kinhekar , Prof.Akshay Saraf , Prof.Millind Bhajan. IJAIEM RATMIG 2013 Special Issue.
SHORT TERM COURSES ATTENDED:
1. Building Web application using ASP.NET, HCL CDC“
2. Oracle Workforce Development Program”, YCCE ,Nagpur
3. Dale Carnegie: Generation Next Program under Dale Carnegie Meghe Group Training Center
4. Participated In Microsoft Vitual Techdays, YCCE , Nagpur
5. One Day Workshop on Latex (ISTE Sponsored),PIET , Nagpur
6. Two week faculty development on “Wireless Communication, PIET ,Nagpur
7. & Related Network Security”
8. One day workshop on Design & Analysis of Algorithm, GHRCE , Nagpur by IITK under TEQIP
9. One day workshop Research Forum, COE , Nagpur
10. One Day workshop on ”Data Science” by IITM, TCS Webminar
ADDITIOANL TRAINING WITH EXAM COMPLETED
1. Programming Mobile applications for Mobile Handheld System I, MaryLand University, US COURSERA
2. Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirement. Exam 70-346, Microsoft
3. Basic 3D animation using Blender, IITBX
1. Received First Prize in Paper Presentation competition held at YCCE, Nagpur under National conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology.