Msc in Agriculture
During the 2 years’ M.Sc. Agriculture program student learn theoretical subjects with practical applications associated with those subjects along with regular seminars and Research work/project. Based on choice and their field of interest of subjects, students can choose specialization subject in disciplines within the sector of Agriculture Science.
Students get in depth knowledge of the best practices that can improve the agricultural productivity and making the effective use of technology and science for the sustainable development of the agriculture sector.
After the completion of the course students can be hired in any Central/State/Private Organizations. They can also work for banks or can also begin their career in teachingMandates
- To provide Education in Agriculture and Allied Sciences.
- To have further Advancement of Learning and Research in Agriculture and Allied Sciences.
- To integrate and Co-ordinate the teaching of the subjects in the different faculties of the University.
- To Co-ordinate the Education, Research and Extension Education Activities for Augmentation of Agricultural Production.
- To provide integrated Agricultural Education Activities at all levels for maximum effectiveness and at a minimum cost.
- To undertake and guide extension education programmes.